User Listing Guidelines
Responsible User Listing Guidelines
Our website address is: https://asiarpa.com
Welcome to the Responsible User Listing Guidelines (“Guidelines”) for Asiarpa.com and its affiliated websites, any capitalized terms not defined within these Guidelines are defined within the Asiarpa.com Terms of Service.
Asiarpa.com s is devoted to making an excellent experience for both its Buyers and Sellers. We take our responsibilities seriously, and that we work to make sure that any Seller Services listed (“Listings”) on Asiarpa.com and its affiliated websites are accurate, trustworthy, and reliable. For these reasons, we have created the subsequent Guidelines to enhance the experience of all our users.
Seller Services’ Listing Guidelines
Sellers must suit all subsequent when creating any Listings:
- Listings should not include third party trademarks or logos not owned or licensed by the vendor.
- Any Seller Services listed should not include any trademarks or logos that are confusingly almost like a 3rd party’s trademarks or logos.
- The Listings should not include the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying a person (living or dead) without such person’s permission.
- The Listings should not contain copyrighted materials owned by others, without permission.
- The Listing promoting any Seller Services must be accurate and reflect the merchandise or service provided by the vendor.
- The Listing must make no claims that it is representative of Asiarpa.com or is endorsed by Asiarpa.com.
- Sellers must suit the subsequent when creating any Listings:
The following content is prohibited from any Listings created by Sellers:
- False, misleading, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated claims or content.
- Fictional third-party reviews, endorsements, or comments.
- Content that contains, promotes, or endorses:
o Defamation, harassment, hate speech, racism, gender inequality, derogatory or distasteful, or misrepresentation against others.
o Spyware, spam, Trojan horses, or viruses.
o Illegal or unlawful activities.
o Black Hat methods.
o Methods which will violate a third-party network’s Terms of Service.
o Methods that violate the Asiarpa.com Terms of Service.
Asiarpa.com reserves the proper to delete, alter, edit, reject or remove any Listings that don’t suits these Guidelines or meet Asiarpa.com’ standards. Asiarpa.com may remove any offending Listings solely supported its own reasonable judgment.
If you think that any Listings do not suits these Guidelines or if you have got any questions on complying with these Guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our website https://asiarpa.com, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.