Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market 2021 (COVID-19 Impact Analysis) – Size, Share, Trends and Profitable Segments Breakdown and Detailed Analysis of Current and Future Industry Figures till 2026 – KSU
The latest Market Intelligence report published by MarketDigits, entitled “Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market Research Report Showing Opportunities and Strategies to Drive Growth – COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” is designed to take the micro-level analysis by manufacturers and key business areas to cover. Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market survey analysis provides energetic visions to conclude and examine market size, market hopes and competitive environment. The research is based on primary and secondary statistical sources and includes both qualitative and quantitative details. Some of the key players featured in the study are Blue Prism, Pegasystems, IBM Corporation, NICE Systems, Kryon Systems, Cicero, Atos SE.
The global robotic process automation market is expected to have a healthy CAGR of 29.30% in the forecast period 2021-2026. The report includes base year 2020 and historic year 2019 data. This surge in the market is due to the increasing popularity and appeal of corporate resource planning, which is driving the company’s needs toward automation. Robotic process automation offers good accuracy, improved cycle time, and increased transaction and data processing productivity that drives the market.
Few of the major competitors currently operating in the global robotic process automation market are Sutherland Bulgaria, Automation Anywhere Inc., Blue Prism, Pegasystems Inc., Celaton, UiPath, Verint, Redwood Technology BV, IBM Corporation, NICE Systems Ltd., THOUGHTONOMY, KOFAX INC., Jacada Inc., Kryon Systems, OpenConnect Systems Incorporated, Cicero Inc., Atos SE, Daythree Business Services, IPsoft Inc., Softomotive et al
Robotic process automation is the use of software with artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities to manage large amounts of tasks and data. These can be queries, calculations, maintenance of data records and transitions. It is a set of programs and codes and commands that robots execute in accordance with the requirements of business policies and guidelines. The robot automation interacts with the existing IT architecture without the need for complex system integration. The main goal of these automations is to replace the boring and repetitive task of humans.
Important developments in the market:
- In October 2018, Automation Anywhere Inc. announced the launch of a new robotic process automation analytics solution, Bot Insight, which enables users to visualize and access the complex data and deliver real-time actionable business intelligence and operational insights into bot performance
- In February 2018, NIIT Technologies partnered with UiPath to introduce intelligent automation to bring greater business benefits to customers around the world. With the help of robotic process automation, NIIT Technologies can deliver end-to-end solutions to its customers
The data acquisition and base year analysis is carried out with data acquisition modules with large samples. The market data is analyzed and forecast using market statistical and coherent models. Market share analyzes and important trend analyzes are also the most important success factors in the market report. To learn more, please request an analyst call or drop your request.
The main research methodology of the MarketDigits research team is data triangulation, which includes data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary validation (industry expert). In addition, other data models include supplier positioning grid, market schedule analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, measurement standards, top-down analysis, and supplier share analysis. To learn more about the research methodology, submit an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market definition, market segmentation, key developments in the market, competitive analysis, and research methodology are the main subjects into which this Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market research report is segmented. This market research provides customers with information about their business case that they can use to develop business strategies to be successful in the market. The report covers all the market shares and approaches of the major competitors or major market players. Each of the topics covered in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis report is studied very well to have a clear idea of all the factors influencing market growth.
Key findings in the report:
- Complete and unambiguous analysis of market drivers and restraints
- Important market participants in this branch
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the main players involved
- Assumptions and research methodology
- Summary: Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market
- Market overview
- Important insights
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast by product
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast by detector
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market Analysis and Forecast by Technology
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast according to end-users
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast by region
- Market analysis and forecast for North America Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Market analysis and forecast for Europe Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Asia-Pacific (RPA) Robotic Process Automation Market Analysis and Forecast
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast in Latin America
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast in the Middle East and Africa
- Competitive landscape
About Market Digits:
MarketDigits is one of the leading companies for corporate research and consulting, helping customers to develop new and emerging opportunities and revenue areas and thus support them in operational and strategic decisions. We at MarketDigits believe that the market is a small place and an interface between the supplier and the consumer, so we continue to focus primarily on business research that encompasses the entire value chain rather than just the markets.
We provide services that are most relevant and beneficial to users and that help companies compete in this highly competitive market. Our detailed and in-depth analysis of the markets, meeting the strategic, tactical, and operational data analysis and reporting needs of various industries, utilizes advanced technology to enable our clients to gain better insight into the markets and identify lucrative opportunities and areas with additional revenue.
Contact us :
Phone: + 91-9822485644
Email: [email protected]