Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market 2021-2026 Booming
Latest market research study on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) by MarketDigits provides detailed product prospects and conducts a market review through 2026. The market study is broken down into key regions that accelerate time-to-market. The market is currently sharpening its presence and some of the main players are in the study Blue Prism, Pegasystems, IBM Corporation, NICE Systems, Kryon Systems, Cicero, Atos SE. The study is a perfect mix of qualitative and quantitative market data collected and validated mainly through primary data and secondary sources.
This report studies Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market size, industry status and forecast, competitive landscape and opportunity for growth. This research report categorizes the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market based on the company, region, types, and end-users.
Scroll down through hundreds of dates. Tables, diagrams and graphics, which are distributed over pages and detailed tables of contents, on “Global Robotic Process Automation Market by process (automated solutions, decision support and management solution, interaction solution), operation (rule-based, knowledge-based)), type (tool-based, service Based), industry (BFSI, telecommunications and IT, travel, hospitality and transport, retail and consumer goods, manufacturing and logistics, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, other), provisioning (on-premise, cloud), solution (software, service), company size ( Large Business, Small and Medium Business), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 ″. Early buyers receive 10% adjustment when studying.
In order to gain deep insights into Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market size, a competitive landscape is provided i.e., Sales Analysis (M $ US) by Company (2018-2020), Segment Sales Market Share (%) by Players (2018-2020), and Further A qualitative analysis of the market concentration rate, the product / service differences, the new entrants and the technological trends in the future is carried out.
Open up new opportunities in the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) market. the latest version of MarketDigits highlights the key market trends that are important to the growth prospect. Let us know if specific actors or a list of actors need to be considered for better insights.
Market analysis: Global market for the automation of robotic processes
The global robotic process automation market is expected to have a healthy CAGR of 29.30% in the forecast period 2021-2026. The report includes base year 2020 and historic year 2019 data. This surge in the market is due to the increasing popularity and appeal of corporate resource planning, which is driving the company’s needs toward automation. Robotic process automation offers good accuracy, improved cycle time, and increased transaction and data processing productivity that drives the market.
Few of the major competitors currently operating in the global robotic process automation market are Sutherland Bulgaria, Automation Anywhere Inc., Blue Prism, Pegasystems Inc., Celaton, UiPath, Verint, Redwood Technology BV, IBM Corporation, NICE Systems Ltd., THOUGHTONOMY, KOFAX INC., Jacada Inc., Kryon Systems, OpenConnect Systems Incorporated, Cicero Inc., Atos SE, Daythree Business Services, IPsoft Inc., Softomotive et al
Market definition: Global market for the automation of robotic processes
Robotic process automation is the use of software with artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities to manage large amounts of tasks and data. These can be queries, calculations, maintenance of data records and transitions. It is a set of programs and codes and commands that robots execute in accordance with the requirements of business policies and guidelines. The robot automation interacts with the existing IT architecture without the need for complex system integration. The main goal of these automations is to replace the boring and repetitive task of humans.
Important developments in the market:
- In October 2018, Automation Anywhere Inc. announced the launch of a new robotic process automation analytics solution, Bot Insight, which enables users to visualize and access the complex data and deliver real-time actionable business intelligence and operational insights into bot performance
- In February 2018, NIIT Technologies partnered with UiPath to introduce intelligent automation to bring greater business benefits to customers around the world. With the help of robotic process automation, NIIT Technologies can deliver end-to-end solutions to its customers
Research methodology: Global market for the automation of robotic processes
The data acquisition and base year analysis is carried out with data acquisition modules with large samples. The market data is analyzed and forecast using market statistical and coherent models. Market share analyzes and important trend analyzes are also the most important success factors in the market report. To learn more, please request an analyst call or drop your request.
The main research methodology of the MarketDigits research team is data triangulation, which includes data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary validation (industry expert). In addition, other data models include supplier positioning grid, market schedule analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, measurement standards, top-down analysis, and supplier share analysis. To learn more about the research methodology, submit an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
This Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market report is professional and comprehensive, focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments, potential sales volume, and geographic analysis. This market report also analyzes market status, market share, current trends, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and barriers to entry, distribution channels and distributors. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market report clearly explains what market definitions, classifications, applications, exposures, and market trends apply to the industry. This market report includes explanations of detailed market analysis with input from industry experts. The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market report presents data on patterns and improvements, along with target industries and materials, limits, and advancements.
Key findings in the report:
- Complete and unambiguous analysis of market drivers and restraints
- Important market participants in this branch
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the main players involved
- Assumptions and research methodology
- Summary: Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market
- Market overview
- Important insights
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast by product
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast by detector
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market Analysis and Forecast by Technology
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast according to end-users
- Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast by region
- Market analysis and forecast for North America Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Market analysis and forecast for Europe Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Asia-Pacific (RPA) Robotic Process Automation Market Analysis and Forecast
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast in Latin America
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market analysis and forecast in the Middle East and Africa
- Competitive landscape
About Market Digits:
MarketDigits is one of the leading companies for corporate research and consulting, helping customers to develop new and emerging opportunities and revenue areas and thus support them in operational and strategic decisions. We at MarketDigits believe that the market is a small place and an interface between the supplier and the consumer, so we continue to focus primarily on business research that encompasses the entire value chain rather than just the markets.
We provide services that are most relevant and beneficial to users and that help companies compete in this highly competitive market. Our detailed and in-depth analysis of the markets, meeting the strategic, tactical, and operational data analysis and reporting needs of various industries, utilizes advanced technology to enable our clients to gain better insight into the markets and identify lucrative opportunities and areas with additional revenue.
Contact us :
Phone: + 91-9822485644