Publicity – Freelance – Cynopsis Media
Litton Entertainment is looking for a well-connected and entrepreneurial person who is involved in all areas of our business platforms. The publicist will be instrumental in developing and implementing the company’s corporate and programming media strategy, as well as in new business communication initiatives. The role includes responsibility for creating strategic PR programs, overseeing and executing PR strategies, and working with the wider team to achieve real media outcomes. This person should have a proven track record in the industry, deep media relationships with the national, multicultural industrial press, and an understanding of how to create positioning, stories and narratives.
In addition, this person will:
- Develop, plan, and execute strategic integrated media campaigns for Litton’s businesses, including commercial and consumer media ideas for television and digital projects including digital / social, national / local television (broadcast, cable, Hispanic, etc.), print & others .
- Coordinate photo, print and broadcast media inquiries for Litton executives.
- Draft and distribute internal and external announcements, including employee and executive appointments, talent targeting, and new sales / premieres.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for companies with project talent from onboarding to all stages of production throughout the life cycle of the working relationships.
- Work with all internal units to support customer goals.
- Prepare talent and leaders for national and local print and broadcast interviews and speak with lectures, including creating briefing materials, topics of conversation, and questions and answers.
- Respond quickly and effectively to press and social media issues.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining all communications, reports, and customer materials.
- Effectively communicate strategy, schedules, and creative execution.