Freelance Marketing Manager!!! at Fox Corporation
Freelance Marketing Manager !!!
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most respected brands
Level: Experienced (non-manager)
Fox News Media’s Ad Sales Brand Marketing marketing team has a great opportunity for a freelance manager, Ad Sales Brand Marketing (completing maternity leave). As a freelance manager for ad sales brand marketing, you will work with the FOX News Media Ad Sales team to support the market-driven messaging and communication strategy for the go-to-market, to drive market demand and to help generate revenue for The Portfolio from FOX News Media with cross-platform properties and products, including the FOX News and FOX Business brands.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with sales, marketing, branding, editorial and research teams to develop meaningful marketing materials (written, designed and filmed) and events for the specialist media market that position FOX News Media platforms and key initiatives for partners
- Create different presentations using our networks, platforms and different shows with market news to differentiate and strengthen the FNM brand
- Curate content and provide the latest materials / assets to update the FOX Portfolio Trade website
- Work with Directors / Vice Presidents / Senior Vice Presidents and colleagues to create, develop and manage an organized library of cloud-based sales materials, including collecting and updating new key graphics for art / show graphics and talent biographies
- Prioritize and track brand marketing projects, manage FNM communication plan schedules, workflow, and report team progress to the vice president
- Support in developing and executing cross-platform brand marketing initiatives
- Be the main point of contact for research inquiries, analyze quantitative data and audience insights to create key visuals for presentations, suggestions and collateral
- Curate content and manage Eblasts / Mailer approval, manage recipient list and delivery
- Support in developing case studies and final reports for campaigns
- Support day-to-day communications with internal and external parties, including sales, ad sales marketing, branded content, research, manufacturing, consumer marketing, programming, finance, legal, vendors, clients and their respective agencies
- Assistance in developing, activating and executing the strategy for customer experiences and trade marketing events (virtual or in person), including programming, hospitality, merchandise and logistics
- Work with integrated marketing colleagues and the sales team to position proposals
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Over 4 years of experience in an agency, a media company or a sales organization, in which the individual was responsible for the development of presentations, creatives and advertising
- Experience in television, digital, new media, events and project management with an interest in politics, business and news marketing
- Excellent understanding, oral, written and presentation skills for internal and external communication with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with attention to detail
- Strong understanding of promotional sales / marketing strategy, media buying, and planning functions
- Familiarity with editorial, talent and media work processes in the fields of news and business
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers and vendors
- Be a team player
- Be professional in working with several key high-level stakeholders with the ability to develop close relationships with management and editorial teams
- Knowledge of relevant syndicated and custom research tools (Nielsen, Ipsos Affluent Survey, comScore etc) and their application to the sales process with the ability to effectively synthesize and organize information and syndicated research data to derive insights from the data and create a strong one Sales history / unique positioning
- Understand the creative development process
- Thorough knowledge and proven experience of working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be willing to work in New York City, NY
- Willingness to travel and work overtime and at short notice on weekends
Nice to have, but not a dealer
- Experience in event planning
- Bachelor degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected trait. We will consider applicants qualified for employment with a criminal history consistent with applicable law.
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most respected brands, including FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX television networks. We enable a large number of developers to imagine and develop culturally meaningful content, while at the same time building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News Podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. FNC is a top five cable network and has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 straight years, while FBN has been ranked the number one business channel for the past two years. FOX News Media is owned by FOX Corporation and reaches 200 million people every month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella company representing the wide range of multi-platform sports facilities of FOX Corporation in the United States. FOX Sports was developed with brands that can reach more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend. This includes the sports television section of the FOX Network. FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports, and a controlling interest in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes owners and interests in linear television channels, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple websites, joint venture companies and various licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a leading national television broadcaster, is known for its combination of great prime-time entertainment and high-performance sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market partners and reaches approximately 99.9% of all US television households. Among the 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has been one of the two best networks in primetime entertainment for 23 years.
Fox television station
FOX Television Stations is one of the largest owned and operated network broadcast groups. It comprises 28 channels in 17 markets and covers over 37% of US television households. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Would you like to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit the Fox Corporation website.