Datamatics recognized as a strong performer for RPA software by independent research firm
Updated: March 17, 2021, 10:46 a.m. IS
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India]March 17 (ANI / BusinessWire India): Datamatics, a global digital solutions, technology, and BPM company, today announced that Forrester has featured in “The Forrester Wave ™: Robotic Process Automation, Q1 2021” as a strong High achiever was awarded.
The report rates the top 14 RPA providers based on their current offering, strategy, and market presence.
Datamatics received the highest possible scores on the RPA / bot governance and scale experience criteria. The report said, “Datamatics offers a robust RPA core with sophisticated governance functions. TruBot’s built-in ROI calculator tracks the benefits of the RPA program at the corporate level, with operational dashboards supporting decision-making. These functions are in TruBot Cockpit integrated, which also offers functions All functions for bot control, planning and administration. TruBot Cockpit can also be accessed from mobile devices. “
“We believe this decade belongs to RPA and Intelligent Automation. After the pandemic, companies have increased their focus and investment in process automation. Datamatics has developed an intelligent automation platform that consists of RPA, IDP, Analytics and AI / ML Companies are excited to be recognized as a “Strong Performer” in The Forrester Wave ™: Robotic Process Automation, 2021. We believe that inclusion is a testament to the good work our teams have done, “said Rahul Datamatics CEO Kanodia on the recognition.
Additional Findings in Forrester Report on TruBot –
1. TruBot has sophisticated bot governance features that are well documented and very detailed and allow users to change them themselves. Citizen developers can take advantage of the entire design suite as well as AI-infused data extraction and both unstructured and structured content processing capabilities. The bot deployment capabilities are sophisticated and require professional developers.
2. TruBot has strong customer loyalty and satisfaction and continues to invest in product development and increasing its geographic reach. Datamatics’ TruBot was developed for the automation of processes in the front office, mid office and back office and fulfills a number of intelligent automation requirements, including the inclusion of unstructured data in automation workflows.
3. TruBot offers service functions in industry and function-specific processes to ensure the value of complex automation scenarios.
4. Small and medium-sized businesses benefit from the Datamatics RPA solution in terms of both usability and pricing, as do large businesses that focus on leveraging key RPA functions
DatamaticsTruBot is a versatile enterprise RPA product that enables business users to design bots with the push of a button. The RPA product can be seamlessly integrated into the Datamatics TruCap + (Intelligent Document Processing), TruAI (AI / ML) and TruBI (Advanced Analytics) products.
* More information on DatamaticsTruBot
* Free download of the report – https://www.datamatics.com/resources/analyst-reports/forrester-wave-robotic-process-automation-2021
Datamatics is hosting its Global Intelligent Automation Summit 2021 for India, Europe and Middles East on March 17th and for the Americas region on March 18th. As the exclusive global virtual summit for business and technology leaders, the event will examine key industry trends, use cases and best practices in intelligent automation. Register at https://www.datamatics.com/events/lp/IASummit2021/
This story is provided by BusinessWire India. ANI is in no way responsible for the content of this article. (ANI / BusinessWire India)